EGC Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EGC Forums

Drop the Bombshell!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time out Alert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightBlazeBlader
General
General
KnightBlazeBlader

Time out Alert Empty
PostSubject: Time out Alert   Time out Alert Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:14 am

hey guys, tis my jay. I'm gona b absent from school for some time (the rest of the week). Its cause i need to help out with the burial preparations for my sister. there are going to be masses also. Just wanted to let u kno, and that if any of u could, help me out by giving me the hw assignments. if anything else u need to kno just contact me or reply on this topic. sorry for asking u guys of this so later i guess. >_>
Back to top Go down
Ergroid
WoW Fanatic
WoW Fanatic
Ergroid

Time out Alert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time out Alert   Time out Alert Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:19 am

KnightBlazeNinja wrote:
hey guys, tis my jay. I'm gona b absent from school for some time (the rest of the week). Its cause i need to help out with the burial preparations for my sister. there are going to be masses also. Just wanted to let u kno, and that if any of u could, help me out by giving me the hw assignments. if anything else u need to kno just contact me or reply on this topic. sorry for asking u guys of this so later i guess. >_>

Okay. Hope everything is fine dude I will tell the guys.
Back to top Go down

Time out Alert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EGC Forums :: Welcome :: Rules Forum-
Jump to: